At 80 Per Cent Awesome Enterprises Ltd, we respect your data and are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation. But we also like to keep things simple.
We collect and store data in the following formats:
- Email addresses of customers who have accessed our free resources
- Names, email addresses, postal addresses of customers who have bought 80% Awesome products
- All client files and data is held in the cloud via MailChimp.
We use a few apps which aren’t based in the EU or EEA
- Mailchimp and Gmail are based in the US, but have safeguards in place via the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework.
We use this data to:
- Send emails via Mail Chimp or Office 365, through MacMail software.
- Contact you by telephone to progress projects, consultancy or training/speaker bookings.
- Occasionally contact you via social media – Facebook messenger, Twitter, Instagram, What’s App.
Who it is shared with:
Currently the only individuals to access this data are:
80 Per Cent Awesome Enterprises Ltd Directors: Rachel Picken and Claire Eason-Bassett.
Administrators of 80 Per Cent Awesome Enterprises Ltd: Fiona Mitchell-Gunn, Esther Brown.
Where appropriate and in line with our work, data will be shared with associates and suppliers to Operating at 80% Awesome including but not limited to:
- Graphic designers, creative directors
- Book keepers/accountants.
- Suppliers to our business that help us deliver our content to our audiences
Gaining and recording consent
At Operating at 80% Awesome, we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services we have agreed or other products that may interest you.
From time to time we would like to contact you with information about new products and services. We will gain consent to get in touch with our valued contacts in the following ways:
- Text Message
- Social Media
How long we retain data for:
- Up to three years after a free resource download from Operating at 80% Awesome
- Up to three years after the purchase of a product or service from Operating at 80% Awesome
If you have signed up to our emailing marketing list, then you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time, although we’ll keep your email address on a suppression list to make sure we don’t accidentally email you again.
5 May 2020